SagaciousThink, LLC grew out of an awareness that many small and medium sized companies lacked the operational structure and rigor needed to drive their businesses forward. When the opportunity came for our founder, LouAnn Conner, to move to the Bay Area and into the heart of Silicon Valley the impetus to address this operations gap came to fruition, and she never looked back.
LouAnn started her career building telecom networks around the world as a turn-key project manager. She negotiated the scope of the effort with the client and then once the the terms were agree upon, she:
- hired the team
- planned execution
- negotiated all contracts with vendors and consultants
- secured permits
- ensured regulatory compliance
LouAnn ultimately delivered a fully revenue generating system before repeating the process. She learned how to quickly scale from 0 to 100+ people and ensure equilibrium with multiple stakeholders. Since then she went on to work with the likes of Booz Allen, Honeywell, Pricewaterhouse Coopers in various leadership roles.
We found that while every company is unique in terms of challenges, opportunities and culture they share a need for a strong operational foundation which if not met leads to challenges in achieving strategic and operational goals.
SagaciousThink, LLC opened its doors in 2008. Since then, they've facilitated success for the likes of Cisco, eBay, Kaspick & Co (TIAA), and PG&E.
Get in touch
We know that finding the right business partner is critical to addressing your needs. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
Please Connect with us ▸
From working at companies such as Booz Allen Hamilton, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, and Honeywell, nothing topped the satisfaction of starting SagaciousThink, LLC in 2008. The founder recognized that many small and medium companies did not have the operational expertise in house to move them forward, so SagaciousThink was created to help companies requiring operational support. Since the start, SagaciousThink has expanded to meet the needs of larger companies,including Fortune 100 firms in areas of strategy, business process optimization, post M&A integration and enterprise change management.
LouAnn is also an adjunct professor at UC Berkeley Extension and also at Golden Gate University (GGU), teaching a variety of courses in International Business and Strategy, Context of Business, Managerial Analysis and Team Dynamics and Entrepreneurship. She is the proud recipient of Outstanding Adjunct of 2015 at the Agneo Business School at Golden Gate University. LouAnn is also Golden Gate University's Program Director for Small Business where she develops and leads programs supporting the success of up and coming small businesses.
Iowa State University
B.S. Civil Engineering
The Johns Hopkins University Carey School of Business
M.B.A., International Business and Entrepreneurship
Activities & Affiliations
- Member of NACD - National Association of Corporate Directors and a member of the Cyber Security SIG
- Member of the Board of Directors of The Club (an incubator for women leaders in Silicon Valley)
- Member of the Board of Directors for The California Spain Chamber of Commerce (2012-2015)
- Member of the Board of Advisors for PulpWorks a sustainable packaging company
- Vice President, Executive Committee of the Alumni Counsel, The Johns Hopkins University (2010-2016)
- Dean's Alumni Advisory Board, The John's Hopkins University, Carey School of Business (2008 - 2016)
Certifications + Training
- Masters Certification for Corporate Governance (in progress)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Masters Certification in Business Process Engineering
- Masters Certification in Change Management
- Six Sigma and LEAN trained